The buyer has the right, within 14 calender days from the day he/she received the product, to cancel his/he purchase. This can be arranged by sending his cancelling statement to the company through email (firstname.lastname@example.org). He/She is however obliged to cover the return cost of the product to the company shop at 3 Amfitritis Street, Alimos, Attica, Greece. In this case, the company will debit the money to the bank account indicated by the buyer on the cancelling statement within 14 calendar days. For the valid cancellation of the purchase, the buyer is obliged to return the product to the company at its initial packaging and condition.
- Returns can be done either:
a) At the Sailingandmore.com store (Amfitritis 3, Attica Greece, Alimos, 17456)
b) Via courier
- In either case, the return of the product must be complete with all the documents accompanying the product (e.g. Receipt, Delivery Note etc]
- In case of substitution of products which were discounted or on offer, these can be substituted at the discounted or sale price and always (no) earlier than the end of the sales period and within 14 days of the confirmed delivery date to the buyer.
- If the return is due to the Company’s fault, the Company will bear the return expenses.
- For the return to be accepted, the product must be in perfect condition and in its original packaging.
- Returns will be accepted only after the Company accepts it and after inspecting the product to be returned.
RETURNS OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
Notice: in case the product arrives defective, we ask you to inform the Company (+30 213 0352593) within the next 8 hours, so that our Company assumes responsibility. Otherwise, a return cannot take place. The return expenses are borne by the Company.
A mandatory prerequisite for accepting any return, is that the product is in its original packaging.The return package is required to include the purchase receipt.
During the return process we can either credit your account towards a future purchase, or return the money to you.